Lunar Chateau Manual

tonywig

I've seen lots of posts with reference to "the manual". Some sayying they got one with their van, many saying they did not.

Anybody know where I might get one for a Lunar Chateau 500 (2003).

I've seen lots of posts with reference to "the manual". Some sayying they got one with their van, many saying they did not.

Anybody know where I might get one for a Lunar Chateau 500 (2003).

37288[/snapback]

I did not have a manual with my Chateau. However, I was kindly sent a photocopy of one by a group member.

I scanned it and have it in MS Word format.

Let me know if you would like it.

Dave

I did not have a manual with my Chateau. However, I was kindly sent a photocopy of one by a group member.

Dave

37300[/snapback]

Dave, Is this the Supplement, an actual Lunar Chateau Owners handbook or a load of different instruction manuals (In various languages) chucked together in a poly bag. .. Like what we were given.

I would very much like a copy of the manual you have on Word.

Regards,

Mick. (mickstaines@yahoo. co. uk)

Dave, Is this the Supplement, an actual Lunar Chateau Owners handbook or a load of different instruction manuals (In various languages) chucked together in a poly bag. .. Like what we were given.

I would very much like a copy of the manual you have on Word.

Regards,

Mick. (mickstaines@yahoo. co. uk)

37368[/snapback]

Took caravan in to get some repairs done on Saturday and asked for a Owners Manual. .. And Hey Presto. .. They had one !

• 4 weeks later...
FAO David Jones

I would be gratful if you could e-mail me the manual on the Lunar Chateau and any other information you have on the Chateau 500.

I currently have the 2003 model.

david@derry22. freeserve. co. uk

40033[/snapback]

Dave,

I have just sent some bits to you via your e-mail.

Good luck.

Dave

Dave

37300[/snapback]

David, I would also be very interested if you could forward me a copy of the Lunar Chateau manual. We have a Chateau 450 (2004 model) and never got any manuals with it.

I am most interested in getting a copy of the Electrical Circuit Diagram for this model as the wiring is impossible to follow. Does the manual include this or can anyone help to otain a copy.

Just found that our coax cable from the TV socket appears to terminate in a cut off end behind the washbasin !!! Wondered why there was no signal coming through !!!

Also had problems with the wires being cut through to the copper (ie insulation removed) by the edges of the plastic trim panels where the wires come out for the water pump and front exterior lights. This is just unacceptable manufacturing and serious cutting or corners !!

Many thanks.

All the best,

James

james. bushell@talk21. com

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Contacted Lunar who are sending out a manual FOC.

And me pleeeeeese!! :)

asdj@btopenworld. com

Thanks