Cepsa Spanish Gas

Ian22

Hi I am on a CC&C rally in Spain can anyone advise if and how much CEPSA gas bottles are and if still available.

Any advice welcome

Thanks Ian22

Hi I am on a CC&C rally in Spain can anyone advise if and how much CEPSA gas bottles are and if still available.

Any advice welcome

Thanks Ian22

Ian if your at La Manga which I think you are there is a Ironmongers ( Ferreteros ) just about 2k from the site gates who will sell you a CEPSA Bottle, there on the opposite side of the carriageway as you head to Cabo de Palos near a garden centre .

As I remember the price to buy a Bottle is around €32 and a refill thereafter is around €14

regards Neil

Just to follow on from the above post you will probably have to show your passport, they will ask for your pitch number and a telephone number which can be your home one.

Don't forget that you will need to purchase an on/off valve as well and maybe a new pigtail. I used the one for the BP-Lite and and it seemed to work okay.

If you are at La Manga just walk around and see if you can spot someone with a bottle aoutside the van altough I believe that it's a bit quiet there at the moment.

Will be there on Dec. 30 ourselves.

Mike

Thanks very much for your input, look forward to meeting all caravan talk members at La manga

Archived