Discover ( Delamere )

david 1220

Hi,

​ Seems that Bailey have removed their vans from Delamere and re- distributed them around dealers in the area, Also heard that Explore ltd were about to deliver a batch of " dealer specials " to Discover when they closed down ,-- can i hear the sound of transfers being removed ?

david1220

Hi,

​ Seems that Bailey have removed their vans from Delamere and re- distributed them around dealers in the area, Also heard that Explore ltd were about to deliver a batch of " dealer specials " to Discover when they closed down ,-- can i hear the sound of transfers being removed ?

david1220

Hi David. I think you will find that Explore Ltd is actually The Explorer Group Ltd. The dealer specials from them to Discover Leisure were badged as Compass with Vantage & Venture as the Single Axle configurations and the forthcoming Volante as the Twin Axles.

I rather doubt that it will be a simple matter of a transfer change, it would not surprise me if they were embedded onto the side panels and damage would occur during removal.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Archived