A Big Thank You

Gregg

We often hear stories of poor quality campsites, but I just want to say a MASSIVE public thank you to the wonderful staff at Riverside Holidays campsite in Hampshire for their tremendous help recently when my 9 week premature baby was rushed down to Southampton Hospital for Surgery. Not being able to afford hotels for 2 weeks I thought I know I'll take the caravan to a nearby site, but in the week running up to and including the August bank holiday couldn't get in anywhere, with the New Forest on the news as not having a single pitch available. Then the staff at Riverside came to the rescueand squeezed me in juggling a lot of people around so that I could stay over the bank holiday weekend. On baby being transferred back to my local hospital and my subsiquent departure from the site, one of the wardens handed me a bottle of wine to celibrate with when we finally bring the baby home. Brilliant. If your reading this staff at Riverside, Thanks again.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the level of service that Riverside Holidays campsite in Hampshire gave at an obviously busy period. Well done Riverside!

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Archived