Bbc Iplayer Recording

I've found that you can download a progrmme from I-player to a laptop, but it mysteriously disappears after a month. And of course, take your laptop out of the country and the download no longer works.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

If you use the BBC's i-Player, yes it disappears after a month, not sure about it not working if you take it abroad, BUT if you do the google search I suggested and use that, you will download . mp4 files that do not disappear. So provided the tv will play this type of file you are good to go. :)

If you use the BBC's i-Player, yes it disappears after a month, not sure about it not working if you take it abroad, BUT if you do the google search I suggested and use that, you will download . mp4 files that do not disappear. So provided the tv will play this type of file you are good to go. :)

Thanks for the link, I'll try that, and also check out if I can play mp4's on my TV.

I've found that you can download a progrmme from I-player to a laptop, but it mysteriously disappears after a month. And of course, take your laptop out of the country and the download no longer works.

Hi all,

if you download to BBC Iplayer Desktop (windows version) they do disappear after a month, and once you start watching them you have 7 days to finish watching or to re-watch the program. You can however watch programs outside the country that you have downloaded to Iplayer desktop. My partner is working in Germany at the moment and we often watch a BBC program that I have downloaded to Iplayer desktop when I visit her in Munich.

Hope that helps

Kind Regards

Tom