Electric Toilet

Guest iank

Instead of using the hand pump, does it flush it all out into the cassette or do you have to manually open the cassette yourself. As I have arthritis in my wrist and hands, if the electric toilet did it all instead pulling on a lever under the bowl and pumping the flush water, it would make life a bit easier for me. Opinions please. Thanks.

its just an electric flush(push blue button on top of cistern to flush)

everything else is manual

Seems a bit of a waste just having the water flush out without it going into the cassette. Guess I can scrap the idea of a magic loo that flushes and makes the excess disappear. :)

Instead of using the hand pump, does it flush it all out into the cassette or do you have to manually open the cassette yourself.   As I have arthritis in my wrist and hands, if the electric toilet did it all instead pulling on a lever under the bowl and pumping the flush water, it would make life a bit easier for me.   Opinions please.   Thanks.

37114[/snapback]

There was a tip in Practical Caravan Mag (I think) to create a lever that fits over the 'lever' to make the blade easy to open - even with arthritis.

Mike

Instead of using the hand pump, does it flush it all out into the cassette or do you have to manually open the cassette yourself. As I have arthritis in my wrist and hands, if the electric toilet did it all instead pulling on a lever under the bowl and pumping the flush water, it would make life a bit easier for me. Opinions please. Thanks.

Ian, put your enginuity to work and I'm sure you could come with a foot operated system to open and close the waste mechanism.

good luck keith