Caravan Storage Staffordshire

CechDrogsandRobbenCole

Depends on what you are looking for - over the border between Uttoxeter and Derby, we pay £475 for indoor storage. We appreciate that this is almost £10 week but feel that it's worth it not to leave a new van out in all weather.

Mike

It's like all things - you get what you pay for .

If it is insurance approved and secure rated it will cost you for the peace of mind.

Have you tried up Pye Green Road ( past the Jubilee Pub ) ?

Think how much your caravan is worth, with all that you keep in it

There is caravan storage near Goods Station Lane in Penkridge but not sure how much it costs. There is indoor storage at a farm near Brewood where we use to keep ours but at £475 we thought it got too much so we now have ours on the drive outside our house.

We're not long away from launching our caravan storage directory, with over 600 storage sites across the UK on launch. Not sure if it will be in time to help you, but keep an eye out! :)

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

£370 is about the going rate. Pye Reen Rd has two storage facilities as I'm sure you know but there is some argument going on with the council at the moment. The whole area where both sights are is being developed and the council have not allowed for any caravan storage as they initially said there was no call for it, yet they supposed to have surveyed the area !

. ........Pye Reen Rd has two storage facilities. .......

Where is the second agri?

Forget that, think I know.

Stay safe ~ Griff    :ph34r:

Wheels at the front ~ Green Oval Towing Machine

Wheels at the back ~ 4 of ‘em

Cheers for the replies, guys,....Funnily enough I was passing Pye Green Rd yesterday and called in.

It was OK, but I've found one for the same price, indoors, with floodlights, water and use of electricity for cleaning, power tools etc.

So will be going with that.

Thanks again.

Cheers for the replies, guys,....Funnily enough I was passing Pye Green Rd yesterday and called in.

It was OK, but I've found one for the same price, indoors, with floodlights, water and use of electricity for cleaning, power tools etc.

So will be going with that.

Thanks again.

Where???

Archived