Dull Fibreglass Paint Finish

I bought a can of Harly Wax of ebay last week & decided to use it on the fibreglass front pannel of my 2001 Bailey after I saw the differance it made to my car. The first coat didn't do much so I applied another & WOW what a differance a brilliant shine & the muck lines left from the rain that are usually hard to remove just rubbed of with a dry cloth. It contains caranuba wax?? but no abrasives or white powder. It also brought the windows up like new with not a scratch showing. I Don't know if you can buy it in the shops. but try some it's excellent, Better than any polish I've used before. :D:D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Like the sound of this product, tried the previous web link but no luck so I searched for it and found it a www. harlywax. com think I might order and try it at only £12 a tin.

hi just thought id mention there is £18. 48 postage to add to the £12 (product sent from usa)....

I bought a can of Harly Wax of ebay last week & decided to use it on the fibreglass front pannel of my 2001 Bailey after I saw the differance it made to my car. The first coat didn't do much so I applied another & WOW what a differance a brilliant shine & the muck lines left from the rain that are usually hard to remove just rubbed of with a dry cloth. It contains caranuba wax?? but no abrasives or white powder. It also brought the windows up like new with not a scratch showing. I Don't know if you can buy it in the shops. but try some it's excellent, Better than any polish I've used before. :D:D

Where did you buy it from?

Where did you buy it from?

It's available through eBay for £19:97 with free postage. Just search for "harly wax".

Alternative suppliers charge just over £20:00 but also supply a number of polishing cloths in the price.

Gordon.

Harly Wax.jpg

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Update:

I've just spent all day giving our "holiday home" the once over with Harly Wax, and it looks like new again. It's a good "traditional" polish, requiring a little elbow grease for best results, but as the OP said, it does work well on most hard surfaces.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.