Unicorn Tv Bracket

MikeandJune

We have had our Almeria for few months now (we love it!!!), but have just missed the bracket that attaches to the Avtex TV to mount it on the bedroom wall

We had a trip over to the dealers the other day to pick up a few bits and pieces before a trip out at the weekend, and mentioned it to them. They said that they weren't sure if one was included and would get back to me.

Has anyone else with a Unicorn had the same issue?

we have the same van, the tv bracket was missing when we collected it. A phone call to the dealer and they sent it out to us it was included.

we did the same[best van we have had]

Snap best van ever ! Brill layout with no wasted space

We have this layout in the Pegasus 524, but they discontinued it when the new Pegasus was launched! Looks like it's disappeared for 2012 in the Unicorn range as well. Obviously not a big seller but there are people out there, like us, who love this layout and are not prepared to compromise on space in the lounge for a fixed bed van. You get best of both worlds with this layout.

Just hope when we eventually look to change our Pegasus that Bailey will have brought it back in one of their ranges.

• 2 months later...

Hope that by now Mike and June have received their Avtex tv fittings. We collected our Almeria in Sept 2011, and the Avtex fittings were included. We love our Almeria too! Yday, had a look around a Cabrera, which has the island double bed, but has a very small lounge, and no possibility having a lounge table and drawers, as they have fitted a tiny coffee table there instead. Definitely not impressed. This model would appear to replace the Almeria, and I am very disappointed that they have done this. Have sent Bailey my impressions of the Cabrera and disappointment in the disappearance of the Almeria.

Spencer Allen

Audi Allroad 2. 5tdi and Unicorn Almeria

Can I just ask - What Avtex fittings are you all referring to? Are they only available in the Unicorn range? We had a TV/DVD with our Pegasus but no fittings to attach it to the wall. It stands on the sideboard. May be something we'd consider.

Thanks, Glen.

We have had our Almeria for few months now (we love it!!!), but have just missed the bracket that attaches to the Avtex TV to mount it on the bedroom wall

We had a trip over to the dealers the other day to pick up a few bits and pieces before a trip out at the weekend, and mentioned it to them. They said that they weren't sure if one was included and would get back to me.

Has anyone else with a Unicorn had the same issue?

Look in the Bailey section where I delt with fitting tv mount to the dividing wall. Is this what you are trying to achieve?