Cadac Carri Chef Deluxe

anto

hi all

just got myself a cadac,great fun putting together and playing with all the bits,then tried to pack away followed instructions and "i dont believe it"

pigtail sticks out 2 inches from the bottom of burner so dosent fit the bag and carnt be rested on the pigtail

is this right thanks

ant

Keep the spanner handy and just unscrew the pigtail when you have finished. Takes 30 seconds and is really not a problem.

I just realised that the stretchy straps on the case hold the lid, but the handle sticks out.

Still it is quite a tidy package and takes much less room than a normal BBQ. And the first time you cook a steak on the griddle pan it will all seem worth it. It really is a great bit of kit. Just remember to wash up as soon as possible after using and it will stay in tip top condition.

thanks for reply think your idea to unscrew is the best idea,looking forward to my steak already mmmmmmm :)

You'll see elsewhere my disappointment wiith this item. Wait until the burner loosens from all the undoing and doing up.

You'll see elsewhere my disappointment wiith this item. Wait until the burner loosens from all the undoing and doing up.

Which just could be why I lost my last van in a fire after using mine. ......................

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Which just could be why I lost my last van in a fire after using mine. ......................

bloody hell think i will stick to cornflakes :(

geoff

Are you seriously blaming the Cadac for a van fire??