Thetford C250 Toilet - Daft Question....!

Tet and Justin

Hi All

Picked up our new Bailey Orion yesterday and am trying to fathom out how to extend the telescopic handle on the waste tank of the toilet (orange wheels and handle). I can’t seem to unclip it and dont want to force it. ... someone help a silly eejit on a Sunday morning please!!!

Jus

Mine pulls out without any interaction from me. If you look, the handle is just held in by two moulded pips in the surround. Push the handle away from the moulded pips and it is free to pull out. Does the instructions not show how to do it? :)

Thank u both, the instructions don't give details but it looked like how you describe, just didn't want to force it. Am going up to the van later so will try again! Cheers chaps :-) Jus

Don't pull it along rough gravel as there isn't enough clearance and the bottom gets badly scratched.

Our handle seams to extend every time I take it out to empty :angry: And it does scratch :unsure:

Matthew

Hi All

Picked up our new Bailey Orion yesterday and am trying to fathom out how to extend the telescopic handle on the waste tank of the toilet (orange wheels and handle). I can’t seem to unclip it and dont want to force it. ... someone help a silly eejit on a Sunday morning please!!!

Jus

Justin,

Don't think that this is a daft question,I had the same problem.

As for "instructions",what instructions ??

Had to delve on the Thetford site for them.

If you haven't got them I would suggest you download them as there are one or two things that I learnt not to do from them that could have ended up damaging the cassette.

Ian

Edited by Tandem Man

Hi Ian

Yes, downloaded the manual this morning but it didnt answer my query! Glad it wasn't just me!! Thank goodness for the forum!!

Jus

Justin,

Don't think that this is a daft question,I had the same problem.

As for "instructions",what instructions ??

Had to delve on the Thetford site for them.

If you haven't got them I would suggest you download them as there are one or two things that I learnt not to do from them that could have ended up damaging the cassette.

Ian