2012 Ancona. Any Changes?

lohr500

Just been reading the post about 2012 year Unicorns and what if any changes have been made.

Conclusion seems to be very little.

We are thinking about an Ancona and have been offered a cracking deal on a factory fresh 2011 model.

I wondered if there are any close Ancona watchers out there who are aware of any differences?

Looking on the Bailey website for the Pegasus there are quite a lot of features listed as "NEW", but I suspect this could relate to changes from Pegasus 1, rather than 2011 to 2012 year changes.

Thanks for any feedback.

Thanks for that Sir Yazoo.

Off to view in a few mins time! Suspect next post will be to report a purchase :)

We were all set to replace our previous twin axle with another, but after seeing the Ancona at the show and thinking about it more this week, we have decided that down sizing to a single axle probably makes sense.

We will miss the Alde heating, the larger fridge/freezer and the towing stability of a twin axle.

But it does mean we can also swap the Discovery 3 for a more economical tow car. The Disco is superb, but very expensive on fuel, road tax and service. It is also now out of warranty and knowing Land Rovers well, big bills are probably just around the corner.

The Ancona does have ATC on it which we will hopefully never need in anger but it is some reassurance after hauling a twin axle with a eavy towcar.

Deal done. Collecting in two weeks. I did spot 2012 model had a black hitch handle but with the saving we got I won't lose any sleep over that!

Deal done. Collecting in two weeks. I did spot 2012 model had a black hitch handle but with the saving we got I won't lose any sleep over that!