Milenco Or Fiamma Locking Door Handle On Bailey Senator 5 Series

Hi

I'm thinking of fitting one of the locking door handles to Bailey Senator Arizona (06/5 series) but I'm not sure about the fit. I was wondering if anyone has experience of fitting one of these to this specific 'van. Rheumatism in my right knee means that such a handle would be useful.

Tim

Bump!!

Anyone able to advise please!

Tim

I fitted this type to my Senator and made a handle that was fixed to the step and the ground

Its the kind that screws sideways into the door frame

There is enough clearance on the Bailey to get a fitting in the gap between the door and frame

We couldn't fit it on the new Swift as the gap was too narrow so we now have the type you refer to and after careful measutnig it fitted Ok but needed 8 holes drilled in the side

You should be able to fit the Milenco type that screws sideways into the door frame

http://www. vanplusdirect. co. uk/epages/es133288. sf/?Locale=en_GB&ObjectPath=/Shops/es133288/Products/%22MILENCO%202653%20Security%20Handrail%20Frame%20Mounting%20Kit%22&ViewAction=ViewProductViaPortal

BAILEY.jpg

Edited by Watson(JohnG)

Thanks John

That's very helpful.

Tim