1St Snow Of The Winter .....

Pierre19

. ... as I sit here . .. looking outof my home office window . ....

. .. snow has fallen, today on the hill opposite . ....

. .. at less than 500 mtrs ASL . ....

. .. bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrr . ....

Cheers

Pete

It's just been non stop rain here in Fife so far and cold. Was windy this morning.

Compass Shadow 1988

No snow here in York but very windy and cold. I need to swap the autumn jacket for the winter coat in the morning.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Pierre, you always seem to be spreading the news about the bad weather!! Positive thoughts in future please.

When do you think it will stop raining ? Local flooding and high winds. Vans away back to see if they can fix ma fire AGAIN ! Jag going in on Thursday for Service and MOT. No trip this October week ! :angry: . .........

Grumpy Auld Smeesh. ......... :angry:

Ace Jubilee Statesman . ........Jaguar S Type 2,7d SE Auto Sport . ..........

Snow on the Cairngorms too. Bit early to start skiing yet.

Seesaw

Sitting here at the Granton on Spey site with snow on the Cairngorms. Snowed on the way up the A9 yesterday and very wet today. Off for a wee walk soon and then a pint and a pie at the wonderfull Craig Bar in the afternoon.

Anton

Anton

I was on the isle of mull at the weekend for some superb car rallying and on saturday night it was sleeting for sure ! not that i felt it that much after a few pints of 80 shilling in the bellachroy hotel in dervaig :P :P , jim

Why are we moaning about the weather( Another soldier killed in Afganistan yesterday)

steady on old boy have read and reread and cant see anyone moaning and i for one am well aware of the trauma going on in the world !!!!!!!

. ... as I sit here . .. looking outof my home office window . ....

. .. snow has fallen, today on the hill opposite . ....

. .. at less than 500 mtrs ASL . ....

. .. bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrr . ....

Cheers

Pete

Now, you see, to me, that sounds lovely!

But then, we very rarely get any snow! Even last winter: lots of ice, almost no snow and that was gone the next day.

At Blackpool South Caravan Club site just now and the wind and rain/hail have been bonkers!! Sat at the sea wall at Clevelys this afternoon with huge waves coming up and over and hitting the Jeep. .......I LOVE freaky weather :D

Sunny here today . ............ Snow ? not that cold here as I have not even put my heating on yet this year . :)

Trees seem confused by the weather as I have never seen tree pollen this time of year before only spring time . Cars are covered in it

Dave

Road Gritters out tonight for the first time. Looks like a repeat of last year. <_< Salted the main roads and bypassed the village. So why bother if I can't get ma motor out of the village when the weather gets really bad. Think I will start bye passing my Poll Tax !!! :angry:

Ace Jubilee Statesman now fixed and awaiting collection . ........Jaguar S Type 2. 7d SE Auto Sport . ........

Road Gritters out tonight for the first time. Looks like a repeat of last year. <_< Salted the main roads and bypassed the village. So why bother if I can't get ma motor out of the village when the weather gets really bad. Think I will start bye passing my Poll Tax !!! :angry:

Ace Jubilee Statesman now fixed and awaiting collection . ........Jaguar S Type 2. 7d SE Auto Sport . ........

Perhaps the Postie would bypass yer hoose with the Sheriffs Officers "Final Demand" :lol: :lol:

Fife poured again most of the day although had the odd burst of sun blown from wherever - literally BLOWN! Then when the wind stopped it rained again

Compass Shadow 1988

After reading Coll's Post will definitely be phoning the Roads Dept to ask why they do not Grit the village. Was only done twice last year to no affect. Don't think I could cope with another Winter of white knuckled driving trying to get onto the Main Routes. With a rear wheel drive automatic, low profile 18" Tyres absolutely hopeless in the snow. Oh well ! I suppose things could be worse. Could be in Ward 13 in the Southern General Hospital ! :huh:

Grumpy auld Smeesh. ........ :angry:

Ace Jubilee Statesman . ......Jaguar S Type 2. 7d SE Auto Sport . ......

Archived