Leaving Lunar Forum

Nidge4

Sorry to see the Clubman SE go but her in doors wants to go back to a more traditional layout so we have plumped for the side dinette big bathroom. Looked at the ES but her in doors chose the Unicorn Madrid, a lot heavier l know but the Alutech was the thing that swung it for me. Won't bother me that much the weight, towing with a Shogun. It’s not got everything the Clubman has, no outside shower that we will miss, having to pay extra for the outside sat connection, two things that l would have thought Bailey would have had in an upmarket tourer but l have to admit the Unicorn feels a lot more substantial in the build.

NigelH

I hope you will get good service from your new caravan, and I suspect you're probably not really leaving Lunar, just changing your caravan. Maybe next time it will be a Lunar again - who knows?

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.