Wheel Clamp

New to this caravanning lark. i bought a wheel clamp for my 2009 lunar stellar, a centurian QF. when i came to fit it it was too small but with a bit of modification i made it fit, only to find when i parked on grass the clamp wouldn't fit as the wheel was sunk into the grass a little bit, is there anyone got any tips how to overcome this problem other than always parking on a hard standing, cheers

Hi why dont you just carry a piace of wood and place it under the wheel so it stops the wheel

sinking, and in turn it gives the wheel a little height for the clamp to fit

New to this caravanning lark. i bought a wheel clamp for my 2009 lunar stellar, a centurian QF. when i came to fit it it was too small but with a bit of modification i made it fit, only to find when i parked on grass the clamp wouldn't fit as the wheel was sunk into the grass a little bit, is there anyone got any tips how to overcome this problem other than always parking on a hard standing, cheers

We had this problem when we bought ours! I rang Purpleline, the manufacturer who sent out another 'arm' with an extra hole in it, it is a common problem they told me. They will send you a new longer part with two holes in it, you will have to send the old one back. Make sure they send you the new part before you send the old bit back or else you will be left without a wheel lock :wacko: