Collected Anacona Today ....

timelordsuk

Exciting day today, was my daughters 5th Birthday, so had party with lots of little kids in the house. .. followed by pick up of the new Van.

Although we loved a S6 Pageant Provence, we really do love the layout and the styling of our new van. There are also a number of differences between the van we received and the display model at the dealer. .. All the changes seem to be for the best. ...

Carbon Monoxide detector fitted as standard

New style water heater and different controls.

New style toilet with new flush control panel and pump that has been moved to prevent freezing

Can't find fuse for the toilet yet - not where it was on the display model. .

New style ECU

BBQ point gas tap included

All small things but nice when changes are made in your favour as opposed to cost cutting.

Looking forward to our first trip at half term.

Woohoo! Hope you enjoy the new van! I think its law now that all new vans have to have Carbon dioxide monitors in them. There is no worrying that youdont have an old stock van! Happy caravanning!

very good choice of van. ............. :D

hope you enjoy yours as much we do ours!

one small question . ........how do you know yours has a c02 detector? i have wondered if ours is a smoke/c02 combined?? something i keep meaning to check upon before we invested in one!

ree

our model definitely doesnt have one of them!

our model definitely doesnt have one of them!

I believe they have just started fitting them on 2012 models i. e. those made after 1 Sep 2011.

Brian

Excellent choice of van. We really enjoy ours. Going away again for half term. We have found the van very practical for the five of us.

I wish this layout was about last year. Or maybe it was? But looked at this van a Northem farm caravans the other day and me and the wife said it ticked all the right boxes for us.

We liked the fact it had fixed triple bunks and a end washroom.

Can I ask though what owners of this model have managed to get the nose weight set to? As I've heard the Baileys tend to be nose heavy. And my car has a 75kg nose weight limit

Hi there,

I had started a seperate topic on this, but does anyone here know if there are any changes between the 2011 and 2012 Anconas apart from the CO dector mentioned above?

Thanks

our nose weight has touched the 85 - 90 kg mark ( using a milenco weight gauge ) although we still have alot to learn. we are ok up to 100kg but im sure we could lower if if we juggled things around slightly

ree

Hi timelordsuk or any other ancona owner.

Could I ask a big favour please?

Please could you measure the length of the ancona front to back at the longest point on the side of the body, excluding hitch.

I've ordered an ancona today for collection in 2 week's time and want to buy a cover. I forgot to measure at the dealers!

Thanks.