darrell

If you've got the almost universal Truma Ultraflow water pump and inlet check out and remove the filter now.

The frosty mornings reminded me to remove the filter today and about half a pint of water came out. Left in this will freeze and crack the housing, result leaks and no water in future.

Lunar Ultima 560 towed by VW Tiguan 2. 0TDi

Where you plug your water inlet in - there is a huge blue plastic disc. Unscrew this, and the filter is behind it. It's a push fit.

Hi Guy's

Just the advice I was looking for as I couldnt remember If I was supposed to do this when we had the caravan handover, when you take filter our does it have to be kept in special stotrage (i. e. plastic bag to keep it moist) or can it be left to dry out ?

Cheers

Simon

If its been there for some time, chuck it away and get a new one for next year - they are a breeding ground for bacteria if not changed out regularly

where is the filter and how do i remove it

For any Bailey Orion owners who are desperately looking for a water filter,Gordon of this parish kindly informed me that there is no filter on this van.

This was confirmed by my dealer.

Ian

I've had two filter housings split due to freezing on my boat - and theoretically it should be a lot warmer when the boat is in the water. £40 a throw plus all the hassle of replacing. So I'm a total convert - take it out and drain down

Archived