BOAC

I met Kelly Watts. :wub:

What a nice person.

Some of the Bailey caravans were good lookers too.

What a lovely girl. I suppose I was expecting a woman of 50'ish - I dunno. Now - if I was single and thirty years younger. ..................................

She told me that she is so busy she just does not have the time to appear on CT anymore, which is a shame. :(

There was a definite lack of island bed vans which surprised me, I would have thought they would have been more popular than they are - I am in the minority obviously, and I feel a poll coming on to find out.

There was a nice island bed in the Challenger or Conqueror in Swift - I think. The makes and models of vans got blurred after the first twenty.

I bought one of these too but just for the BO.

http://www. tyrepal. co. uk/m2-incident-30-seconds-to-flat/2108. html

(Thanks to Morepower)

They monitor temperature and the pressure.

They come with a valve locking collar, which I gave back. If anyone wanted to swipe the device, they would just cut the valve off. Its no problem to unscrew them while on site. Just a minute to do that.

All in all - a great day out - and the price of motor homes - why would anyone want to pay out THAT much beats me - but - each to their own. Can't see it myself though.

I gave a lift to two other van owners.

One lost his e-mail ticket and had to rebuy on the door - and the other left his lunch in the car - which was in the N7 car park about a mile away, so he swiped some of our supplies.

I looked for Chis too, but he was nowhere in sight - but thanks for your NEC reports Chris.

Heres to next year

Regards

Pete of the BO

Didn't Bailey have their 2 new island bed Unicorn models on show (1x single axle, 1x twin)? and how about the Pegasus2 Rimini which has 2 singles and end bathroom?.

Must admit, if they bring the single axle island bed into the Pegasus2 range I could well be tempted to swap; whilst I like the Unicorn range the £2. 5k saving for the Peg2's is more to my liking!

When you remove the sensors won't you have to reset them?

For six it would cost £220. Are they worth it?

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Sorry I missed you, Pete - in the end I spent about two hours filming the expert theatre every day for the NCC (paid job, wow!), an hour or two in the press workroom editing the clips, and in the last two days of the show spent some time being had a go at by the managing directors of two of the big 5 caravan manufacturers on why I ask too many questions!

PS - As I said to the delicious Max - if I was 30 years younger . . . I still probably wouldn't stand a chance!

So I take it 2 of the big 5 have something to hide & were not happy you could smell a rat, pitty, they should have there house in order & forsee every question your going to throw at them & have a convincing answer ready, If they don't maybe they need to look at a change in leadership

I'm sorry to hear that the MD's of the big caravan makers have given you such a hard time for basically putting customers questions to them. I know they want to use something like the show to focus on the shiny and amazing new products and for the press to drool over them and pat the MD's on the back telling them how wonderful the caravans are. Yes they are, but customers also have issues as well and in today's world the customer quite rightly demands a decent fault free product for their money and when there is an issue for first class service to sort it out.

The MD's are paid a significant amount of money (compared to most of us) and if they can't cope with some uncomfortable questions from basically a friendly press then they are in the wrong job. ....I'd be happy to give it a go!

Just as an aside, and I don't expect Chris to comment, but I do hope that he does post the questions being put to the manufacturers as they were intended rather than a heavily censored version and wonder if Chris was threatened with zero co-operation in the future if he did!

Just as an aside, and I don't expect Chris to comment, but I do hope that he does post the questions being put to the manufacturers as they were intended rather than a heavily censored version and wonder if Chris was threatened with zero co-operation in the future if he did!

More than likely I expect. ..

Coachman Amara 380/2

When you remove the sensors won't you have to reset them? For six it would cost £220. Are they worth it?

Hi LHD,

No, you do not have to reset them. The settings are held on the unit in the tug.

I think they are worth it just for the 'van though, and it gives me peace of mind as well as advising me there is a problem.

Something all of us could possibly miss, as illustrated on the link below maybe ????

http://www. caravanta. ..ed/page__st__20

Post #31 :P

Regards

BO

Archived