Olympus 534

cadstub

oh no! Ive not had any problems with the wheels on mine, did you check the torque before the joruney? Have you had it serviced recently as ive seen some comments to say that you need to check the torque after servicing?

That's worrying, I have a Pegasus 534 & regularly check the wheel bolt torques. When did you last check the torque & have you been doing this regularly & noticed any change? Did the bolts unscrew themselves or shear off?

Thats bad news, I also own a 2010 Olympus 534 (May build)

I have checked the torque on mine in and out, bu tto be honest there is no way you should have to do this on every trip

I only started taking a bit more interest in them when news of the wheels faling off of the Unicorn models came to light

Not sure if it helps, but on mine, the last time i checked them i painted lines from the centre of the bolt head, to the centre line of the wheel with a paint pen.

The logic being that each time i tow it i check visualy to see if any have moved

Hope you get it sorted soon, it should never happen for no reason as often as it seems to be

thanks for the tip, havent checked mine in last 2 months since picking it up from dealer