Alton Towers

Father Ted

I'm taking the kids to Alton towers next weekend. It's been a few years since we went ( before the kids were born, in fact).

I've read on the website that they have lockers to stow gear, but nowhere does it say whether these are chargeable, or how much, cash / token etc. All they all by the entrance, or are they scattered round the park?

So, I reckon some of you guys must have been more recently than us. .have you?

I'd rather not carry a picnic round all day and I remember the car parks are a bit of a hike away, so these lockers sound just the ticket. Does anyone have further details?

D'you know! All the time I spend on forums and I never thought to look for one for Alton towers!!

Thanks Daisy

How old are your kids? We took out 5yr old this summer and we were really disappointed, there were only a handful of rides suitable for him. Guess its aimed at teenagers really?

I remember seeing the lockers in the entrance, just before you go throught the pay kiosks I think?

Last time we were there, There were large lockers at the entrance. Costing £1 refundable. Noticed others packing there cool bags and other stuff in them. So quite big.

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

How old are your kids? We took out 5yr old this summer and we were really disappointed, there were only a handful of rides suitable for him. Guess its aimed at teenagers really?

I remember seeing the lockers in the entrance, just before you go throught the pay kiosks I think?

Kids are 10 & 13, so, hopefully old enough to enjoy it. Youngest is above the 1. 4m minimum which seems to apply to a lot of rides.

£1 for a locker sounds good, but, to be honest, £5 all day for the new small ones isn't so bad either. Still cheaper than buying food and drinks on site.

Now to plan which rides we fancy :D

Archived