Best Time To Trade In

cfcseasideblues

I got a good deal in November just before the Great Snow of 2010

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

I've just got an amazing deal p/x ing my existing van at the show this week - hopefully getting my new Unicorn Madrid at the end of Nov - just in time for our Christmas travels.

I was not looking for much and got £1000 for old van and £1000 off the new one.

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

I've just got an amazing deal p/x ing my existing van at the show this week - hopefully getting my new Unicorn Madrid at the end of Nov - just in time for our Christmas travels.

hi

care to share what deal you got !!!! pm me if you want. ..our local show is manchester but thats in jan 2012,

Yesterday is the best time as tomorrow your current van will be older and worth less! Sorry, I mean no offence but it always makes me laugh when friends pose similar hypotheticals around dinner tables on cars, caravans, anything with a residual value that will be p/xed at some point. Take caravans, they will depreciate harder in winter as no-one wants them then but, and this is the important part, they will not then go up in value come the new year as they will now be a year older!!! Enjoy it whilst you have it, get the best deal when you come to sell it but there is never a best time. Sorry it's not the secret answer we'd all like and this is only my opinion but it's utterly logical if you think about it.

At the end of the day its all down to supply & demand. If people want it the price is high & vice versa. Look at Ipads & Iphones

Coachman Pastiche tugged by Mazda CX-7, Wine supplied by Sainsburys & sunday Times wine Club.

Archived