Nec Show

daineseboy

Daft question I know, but here goes. Are dogs allowed into the show? Accompanied by an adult of course. Lol.

Yes it is a daft question, so why ask it?

I was astonished to see a couple coming out of the show entrance on Tuesday morning with a couple of dogs in tow. I wonder if they went home or locked the dogs in their van/car for the duration. I have been a dog owner over the years (three over their lifetimes) but I just cannot undertand this need to take them everywhere you go and then take umbrage when they aren't allowed into places.

Well they seem to manage with tens of thousands of dogs in the very same exhibition halls whilst Crufts is happening, so maybe it's not such a daft question after all.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

Well they seem to manage with tens of thousands of dogs in the very same exhibition halls whilst Crufts is happening, so maybe it's not such a daft question after all.

Funnily enough, that's why I asked it. :blink:

The risk assessment for a dog show will differ from the risk assessment for a Motorhome and Caravan show.

Yes it is a daft question, so why ask it?

I was astonished to see a couple coming out of the show entrance on Tuesday morning with a couple of dogs in tow. I wonder if they went home or locked the dogs in their van/car for the duration. I have been a dog owner over the years (three over their lifetimes) but I just cannot undertand this need to take them everywhere you go and then take umbrage when they aren't allowed into places.

We went to the show on Tuesday and when we parked we noticed two dogs left in a car with the windows slightly open. Couldn't help commenting to each other about it, as it's quite irresponsible. It's not exactly as if you're just popping to the bank, is it? You could be all day in the show - we were there nearly 5 hours just "browsing". Thankfully it was a cloudy day, but I wonder if these were the same two dogs!

Archived