Have Camping Cheques Stopped Doing Ferry Crossings

I have just been looking at the camping cheques website (starting to plan for next year) and they no longer seem to be selling ferry crossings (it used to come up as an option when buying cheques) anyone know if that is the case or have i missed something obvious? we have booked with them before and had some really good deals

Ok so the answer is "i am missing something obvious" 10 points to dave225.

although i shouldnt admit it I was looking at camping cheque. com not . co. uk :blush:

Ok so the answer is "i am missing something obvious" 10 points to dave225.

although i shouldnt admit it I was looking at camping cheque. com not . co. uk :blush:

If you use the . com address just click on the British flag and you will see the same page as the . co. uk address. The box is on the RHS to get a ferry quote.

We always find the best price with them for our Hull crossings, as we buy the Camping Cheques anyway.

Gordon

But only if you have an under 12m car/caravan combination - any longer and you appear to be better booking through the Caravan Club???!!!!!

Picked up a card at the NEC this week. DFDS Dover Dunkirk car plus 4 £99 including three camping cheques. Caravans and Motorhomes an additional £8 each way. Sounds very similar to Val A's DFDS details.

http://www. order. campingcheque. co. uk

I have just been looking at the camping cheques website (starting to plan for next year) and they no longer seem to be selling ferry crossings (it used to come up as an option when buying cheques) anyone know if that is the case or have i missed something obvious? we have booked with them before and had some really good deals

the answer is no, we booked last week on their site.

3 cheques, ferry (dfds) deal was £115. 00.

we added vip lounge at half price Total £139.

10. 00 hrs both ways on a Saturday.

cheers rodders B)