Seasonal Pitch At Ord House, Northumberland

Hi, we are thinking about a Seasonal pitch at Ord House Country Park which we've never considered before. Would you say £2075 per year was a reasonable price to pay? Apparently you have to pay for electric separately which is £5 per card. Like I say we've never priced all year round pitches so don't know what price to expect.

Hi, we are thinking about a Seasonal pitch at Ord House Country Park which we've never considered before. Would you say £2075 per year was a reasonable price to pay? Apparently you have to pay for electric separately which is £5 per card. Like I say we've never priced all year round pitches so don't know what price to expect.

Hi Bapsbaps. What is the seasonal pitch duration?. We travelled up the the North East the weekend of The Great North Run to explicitly visit the Elddis factory on the Saturday,we stayed at White Water Park CC site. We then went up to Dunstan Hill C&CC site,my GOD what a difference.

We visited Ord House specifically to look into a Static that they have for sale on their books for a client.

A very nice park catering for the whole caravanning/camping/leisure gambit.

As a comparison look into the CC seasonal pitches in the same region.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

We sometimes stay at East Ord. ... Cracking site. Don't know about the seasonal pitches. Electric must be different, as on the touring pitches it's in the pitch fee. ...

We love it up there even tho it's just an hour and a half's drive. ...

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

that price seems extorsinate, okay where we are dosnt have a club or shop but we are under 700 and that includes all our electric and april to end october on the outskirts of stirling

myra

that price seems extorsinate, okay where we are dosnt have a club or shop but we are under 700 and that includes all our electric and april to end october on the outskirts of stirling

myra

Hi Myra. Yes but where is it near Stirling?. Your season is only 7months.

Edited by TheTravellingRooster

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

i paid 1450 for 6 months in west wales on hardstanding including electric so for not much extra then i would say compared to what i paid, it isnt bad. HOWEVER you can getcheaper places. I supose its all down to how much you like the site/surroundings and offset with the amount of times you intend to use the van. :D

• 4 weeks later...

l would be interested on how much the £5 card lasted, remember no third party is allowed to charge electric at a different rate than the provider.