Seafrance Nec Show Offer - Car/caravan From £48.00 Return

SeaFrance have just announced their NEC code, which means you can book an evening return sailing from Dover to Calais from just £46. 00 return in low season.

The code to use is MHCVFC

I haven't tried peak season, or caravans with a longer length than 6 metres - but details for our sailings are shown below: (Sorry the formatting doesn't seem to work properly).

1. Outward sailing (Dover - Calais 25/05/2012)

Select your sailing time:

See all sailings for 25/05/2012 All sailing times are local. Estimated arrival times. Depart Arrive Ship Price from 18:15 20:45 SeaFrance Berlioz £48. 00 19:30 22:00 SeaFrance Moliere £23. 00 21:05 23:35 SeaFrance Rodin £23. 00 04:25 06:55 SeaFrance Berlioz £23. 00 06:30 09:00 SeaFrance Moliere £23. 00

Select your fare:

Early Booking Offer for Towed Vehicles Motorhome & Caravan Show £23. 00

Flexible Fare: A fare with added protection. No Modification Fees (but possibly an excess) apply when you amend the date or time of your journey. No refunds are applicable when cancelled within 28 days of departure Information Flexible £23. 00

2. Return sailing (Calais - Dover 16/06/2012)

Select your sailing time:

See all sailings for 16/06/2012 All sailing times are local. Estimated arrival times. Depart Arrive Ship Price from iconHelp_16.png 17:00 17:30 SeaFrance Berlioz £48. 00 19:50 20:20 SeaFrance Rodin £23. 00 22:00 22:00 SeaFrance Berlioz £23. 00 08:15 08:45 SeaFrance Berlioz £48. 00 09:40 10:10 SeaFrance Moliere £48. 00

Add flexibility to your fare:

Early Booking Offer for Towed Vehicles Motorhome & Caravan Show £23. 00

Flexible Fare: A fare with added protection. No Modification Fees (but possibly an excess) apply when you amend the date or time of your journey. No refunds are applicable when cancelled within 28 days of departure Flexible £23. 00

Edited by ValA

I booked last Friday and lovely lady gave me return for price of a single £23

Also told me to visit France expo at Earls Court in Jan and would have another offer on

Edited by Wmc711

Sadly, anyone who hasn't booked already, has 'missed the boat'. The NEC offer has now ended, and prices are back to normal. A comparison with £78. 00 high season return for car and caravan, and the current price of around £170 shows just how much of a saving those of us who booked whilst the offer was on have actually saved.

Wow! £144 return daylight hours in June. That's amazing. Irritating I'm not sure of my dates yet thanks to the Olympics.

It wouldn't have mattered - you could have booked and then changed the dates - amendments to these show offers was free of charge. Several people on other forums have booked speculatively - and one has even amended his dates already!

Wow! £144 return daylight hours in June. That's amazing. Irritating I'm not sure of my dates yet thanks to the Olympics.

have look at camping cheque,

return with 3 cheques, £115

car van 2 adults any time Saturday or Sunday out. Friday or Saturday back.

book b4 end oct.

this equates to £73. 35 for ferry, approx.

cheers rodders B)