Biggest Battery Valencia

den123

can anyone tell me the biggest battery that will fit in the battery compartment of the valencia iam looking for a gelled one if possible

Why Gel and why do you need bigger (AH I assume)

Aren't you on a seasonal pitch?

I had an AGM battery on my boat but found it no better than any other type. I stick to Moderately priced lead acid now.

J

Those carbon fibre ones we are not allowed to name 110 amp fits

Hi Den, I bought a Lucas 105 Ah Twin pole XV Supreme, sealed for life, 3 year warranty, made for deep discharge also has a low self discharge rate when standing for long periods of time. It has twin terminal connectors, I use the second terminals connected to a solar briecase panel which tricle charges the battery when in storage. The battery fits perfectly in the valencia battery box, sizes are L302 X D 172 X H 225 to top of terminals, this was purchased last august for £78. From Cannock.

Fitted on my Valencia at the dealers last October. .

I have a mover fitted and can only say never had a battery problem, still have 2 years on my warranty.

Mick.

Edited by foxfold2002

give me a clue mate

I have a ordinary lead acid battery 110 AH fitted to my Valencia, transferred from a 2004 Vermont. Bought with a 2 year guarantee, and was a cheap one.

Now 7 years old.

Its described as a leisure and marine battery.

Edited by xtrailman