New Van

HDom

Collected the new to us ( 2009 Sterling elite Explorer) van today, looking forward to a weekend down the lakes then lots more time spent in the van >;-)

Collected the new to us ( 2009 Sterling elite Explorer) van today, looking forward to a weekend down the lakes then lots more time spent in the van >;-)

Hope you enjoy your new to you van as much as we enjoy our new to us van

Hope all you toffs with your new vans all have lovely trips away in them. :D

Enjoy your trip to the Lakes, but maybe a good idea to take an umberella and check the heater works. The forecast seems to be its usual. I admit to being a coward and have put my van to 'bed' for the winter.

Enjoy your trip to the Lakes, but maybe a good idea to take an umberella and check the heater works. The forecast seems to be its usual. I admit to being a coward and have put my van to 'bed' for the winter.

people think us over the border are hardcore Dave don't let them know your a wimp lol

Thanks everybody:-) Just got back from the show at the NEC and got a few goodies, porch awning,extension mirror( new van is wider than the old Avondale) double step with LED lights( bit of bling) and the toilet fluid,also enjoyed the show. ;-)

Thanks everybody:-) Just got back from the show at the NEC and got a few goodies, porch awning,extension mirror( new van is wider than the old Avondale) double step with LED lights( bit of bling) and the toilet fluid,also enjoyed the show. ;-)

nobody ever comes back without buying something lol

nobody ever comes back without buying something lol

Very true >;-)

Archived