C&cc Object To Supermarket In Jedburgh

basilfawlty

The club has said they object to the development because it will adversely affect those using the site.

The full story is http://www. bbc. co. uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-15239344

Not too sure of the excat location of the proposed development but obviously it was a factory originally, so they must have known it wold be re developed at some stage. Also in Moffat the C&CC site has both a supermarket and woolen mill right next door. I have not been in Jedburgh for a couple of years but I suspect a supermarket will be popular with the towns people. There was not a lot else shoppingwise.

I bet the C&CC don't like being referred to as 'The Caravan Club'!!! Personally I would have thought that it would be quite handy to have a supermarket nearby, especially if you can walk to it. We recently stayed at the Thirsk Racecourse site and there is a Tesco on the opposite side of the road and a Lidl immediately next door. I accept there is some light pollution but you don't see this whe inside the van with everything shut up.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

I bet the C&CC don't like being referred to as 'The Caravan Club'!!!

David

Now that did make me laugh, probably went orbital! Like you I would have thought they would see as many +'s as not.

Coachman Amara 380/2

Archived