New Van

Coachy

Just returned from the caravan show after buying Coachman Kimberly 560/4 for delivery next March 2012 we were impressed by the build quality and the extras on the dealer special, hope it lives up to our expectations. We went to buy a new Swift Challenger Sport Hi Style but decided to look around and did the deal for the Coachman.

You will not regret your choice.

From Kimberley Caravans?

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Yes its their dealer special, we have not dealt with them before but they seem ok.

Hi Coachy . .....

. .. congrats on your choice . ....

. .. hope it lives upto expectations . .. like ours did and has . ...

Cheers

Pete

Hope you enjoy your new Coachman as much as we love ours. .The Swift would have been an excellent choice as well but the Coachman deffo has the edge.

Enjoy !

Jt

Coachman Pastiche

Having purchased 2 Coachman caravans from Kimberley I can confirm that they are one of the best dealers around. Pity they don't deal with Lunar because that's the make we have now.

You will find the lady who manages the service department is superb.

Lunar Ultima 560 towed by VW Tiguan 2. 0TDi

Yes but she does not service the van. :rolleyes:

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Having purchased 2 Coachman caravans from Kimberley I can confirm that they are one of the best dealers around. Pity they don't deal with Lunar because that's the make we have now.

You will find the lady who manages the service department is superb.

Yes its their dealer special, we have not dealt with them before but they seem ok.

We bought our new van from Kimbo at the 2009 NEC show, and must say they have been very helpful and will try and sort things out for you, Linda in the service department used to be Quality Manager at Avondale, and I have had dealings with her when we had a Avondale, so she is well informed in the caravan industry. Only gripe I have with them is they leave caravan doors open on the forecourt during wet weather and they push the vans up and down the slightly steep drive way to the service area, but apart from that no other concerns, I would certainly by another caravan from them.

Good luck hope you enjoy your new purchase.

Congratulations Coachy, we purchased a Coachman Kimberley 520/4 at last years show through Chris who is the owners son and their service has been excellent. The handover which was carried out by a couple of lads in their early 20's was smooth and everything was explained to the finest detail.

We have been very impressed with ours and after spending 5 weeks away in it this year i have no faults to report.

Our model is based on the Amara, will yours be the same?

Our model is based on the Amara, will yours be the same?

Just for info: Coachman only use the Amara model for their "dealer Specials" which are normally "packed" with extra goodies than Coachman would normally fit to the Amara.

Congrates on buying your new Coachy, we have had ours for 18mths now & only had a couple of faults, ours is a Glossop special Pastiche 560 super van loads of extras @ a better price than the standard 560 from Coachman themselves, hope you enjoy yours when it comes

Just for info: Coachman only use the Amara model for their "dealer Specials" which are normally "packed" with extra goodies than Coachman would normally fit to the Amara.

As kiterS61 says, they do do a dealer special Pastiche too!

Martin W

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

TBH - it is surprising you do see any actual Amara's as there are so many dealer specials based on that model. Festival,Wandahome,KImberley,Olympia and Vision to name but 5 - dare say their are others and Coachman don't have the biggest dealer network.

We have had 3 Coachies from Glossops - 2 of which have been the Festival.

I did notice this year at the show that the additional spec on the some of the specials is not as it once was.

As kiterS61 says, they do do a dealer special Pastiche too!

Martin W

Sorry guys if I have told you something incorrect, Trevor Baxter who has been their quality guy at Coachman for over 20 years, must have got it wrong, he told me and my wife during our factory tour, in September, that they only use the Amara as their special's, and you will only see the dealers model on the side of that model.

Sussex Carvans specials which all have Sussex county names are based on the Pastiche range and with the extras are almost identical to the standard VIP but cheaper. We have the Storrington GTR which is a Pastiche 560/4 and what a great van this is.

Alan

Hi we also bought a new VIP 545/4 from Kimberley at the show as a change from our 2007 VIP 460/2 also bought from Kimberley although we live in Berkshire it is worth the drive up to Nottingham to deal with this excellent dealer, we have been very pleased with the 460 but were blown away with the new style 545, hooray no more making up the living area into a bedroom. Pushing the limit a bit with the 520d BMW so her indoors cannot take so many clothes, can't wait until next March. Pete

Sorry guys if I have told you something incorrect, Trevor Baxter who has been their quality guy at Coachman for over 20 years, must have got it wrong, he told me and my wife during our factory tour, in September, that they only use the Amara as their special's, and you will only see the dealers model on the side of that model.

I think you will find that Trevor Baxter is the Aftercare Manager