Caravan Show At Nec

Redden

Going to the NEC this weekend. Last year we ate our lunch sat on the floor because we were unable to get a seat. This year we'd like to take our own food and drink and have it in our car, but will we be allowed out and back into the NEC?

Going to the NEC this weekend. Last year we ate our lunch sat on the floor because we were unable to get a seat. This year we'd like to take our own food and drink and have it in our car, but will we be allowed out and back into the NEC?

Hi Redden. Yes,as often as you like after you have had the obligatory stamped back of your hand. If you are partial to a 'Subway' there is one inside the complex along the corridor after coming out of the halls and turning right.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Thanks for the info gents, especially about the Subway. Subway Club foot long on herb and cheese for me and Veggie Delite 6inch for the "Boss" will do nicely.

Hi again Redden. Ms Rooster & myself will be at the NEC on Saturday and maybe the Sunday as-well. If you see us at Subway circa early pm/2ish,or on the hall floor give us a nod. I will not be that difficult to spot,4'10" complete with walking stick in right hand. The old retired Teddy Boy look,you know the DA that becomes a worn out gutter for rain down the back of your neck. Gold rimmed specs and really well polished shoes.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Archived