Will It Fit?

Daveyandbev

Good morning, we are new to caravanning and there is a full awning for sale close to us. Not sure if this will fit or not so need help and advice please. It is a 1075 Harrington awning but will it be to big for our lunar delta TL? Have seen some websites say ours should be 1050 but not sure. Thanks for any help

Always a good idea anyway, it might be ripped and not all the poles be there etc.

In order to measure you start from the ground, all around the awning rail and back to the ground.

Hope this helps. Peter

Just so confusing as some say ours is size 16 (1025 to 1050) some say 17 (1050 to 1075) if it was to big would it look silly? or just slack on the ground? We not in a rush for one as its really only for next year as if we take father in law with us he is stopping in awning lol. Thanks again your help is apprieciated

I've had awnings in the past that have been too big, not overly big and they've been ok either tucked under although one I had to move it right round to the one side and roll up a bit so I only had one side door. I didn't realise it was so big so was only until I picked up another one. Didn't look "daft" as such, I just didn't want to damage it by keeping it rolled up plus for safety reasons would rather have the two side enterances.

Compass Shadow 1988