Torque Wrench & Battery Charge - Aldi

a18041967

Maybe of interest to some members, I went into Aldi today to purchase the 12v battery charger and notice they also had torque wrenches for sale, maybe of interest to Unicorn owners.

I have to say I have NEVER checked the torque on my wheels but for £14 thought it would be a useful asset to the tool cupboard. Battery charges could be a variation on the CTECH chargers at a lot lower cost.

Brought one on Thursday, As a18041967 I've never checked mine before but will certainy be doing from now on. Appears to be a good quality bit of kit. .................

Torque wrench that is. ...

Bought both on Thursday, despite the negative comments on this forum I'm very happy with them and recommended them to my mate who also went down and bought the charger (he's an electrician)

i bought the charger it came up error when i connect it to the battery had to take it back for exchange have not tryed the other yet anyone eles had any problems

just read your other post about batteries, if your battery is flat it will show error and you need to follow the instructions on page 14, Reactivation of deep-discharged 12v batteries

Bought one thurs checked out two batteries in my garage with it on charge used a multi meter all the readings agreed. Seems ok so far. :D Chris L

Archived