Plumbing Query

FM02MZO

A pal of mine has got a 2007 twin axle Sterling Elite and he's asked me to get him some bits and bobs for it from the NEC. Amongst them is an inline Whale Aquasource water filter, but he does not know the size of the pipework up to kitchen cold tap.

Can anyone please tell me what size it is and if they were fitted with them as OE?

A pal of mine has got a 2007 twin axle Sterling Elite and he's asked me to get him some bits and bobs for it from the NEC. Amongst them is an inline Whale Aquasource water filter, but he does not know the size of the pipework up to kitchen cold tap.

Can anyone please tell me what size it is and if they were fitted with them as OE?

You are most likely to get a definitive answer from the swifttalk forum

12mm.

But why does he want one,,,they cost a lot, do nothing, and split from end to end when the weather gets cold.

I second that one. Best to fill a 2 ltr bottle at the tap to use in the kettle, A filter only holds all sorts of rubbish for up to 12 months or until you change it. Leave them alone. I have for over 40 years and I'm o. k. ( I think) :wacko: