Anyone Own An Adria Altea 432Px?

Hi all

We were looking around at potential new vans today (Bailey Orion, Elddis )and spent the majority of the afternoon with the Adria dealer browsing the Alteas.

Despite being offered a stonking deal on a 2011 542DK, we both prefer the size of the 432PX, as its just the two of us.

Does anyone on here have a 432 and if so any issues / pointers / regrets?

In particular any problems / thoughts not having a front window?

Has anyone had the Heki Mini S skylights replaced with bigger ones?

Does anyone know if the Altea’s chassis has the AL-KO receiver fitted?

Has anyone fitted the AL-KO shock absorbers?

We have already decided we would add Ultraheat, Status, Carpets, Stabilser, Alloys - and most probably a mover.

Cheers!

Justin

i have the adora and you wont get a better build quality than a adria no more damp tows better we whent from a new sprite to a adria and havent looked back

Cheers Gump, we have a 2010 Sprite currently and are looking for something a bit bigger but to be honest even the wife was blown away by the quality of the Adria.

We are limited to 1300kgs (company car) towing capacity which is also under the 85% weight ratio, and while the Altea 542 was fab and within towing limits it's just too big for us two so that leaves the 432PX.

Edited by Tet and Justin

you will get used to the bigger on and then think what would wr have done with a smaller van the adora is big and a bit nervey but think its better as a total diffrent tow, and reversing is a lot easyer.

I dont have a 432px, but I do have a 542DT. As Gump says its the best van I have ever owned. Tows really well and built well. My only concern without a front window is you are limiting your views from the caravan!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

We have the Adora 612DP, which could be described as huge for just 2 people, but now we have a bigger van, it's not that often we are on our own. The ADria build quality, as has been said before, is second to none and you will see the innovative idea's that have been used for the last few years slowly dribbling through to UK based manufacturers.

have put shocks on y self easy put motor mover on my self easy and the adora has the lock recivers not sure about altea nut the delta chassie and euro brake is great.