Caravan Gone....

timelordsuk

Well. .. our first caravan, our Trusty Pageant S6 Provence has gone in for its part exchange. Was a sad moment seeing it go. .. my 4 year old has known nothing else. We have had some fantastic times in it. .

However. .. our new one is being picked up next week. ..... so getting excited now. Hoping for a first trip out to break sands at half term. ..

I wish you well with your new caravan, and hope it provides more happy memories for your family.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Aww I know it's sad parting with an old caravan so I usually only change if needed now. All my caravans have good memories but for some reason it's my 2nd, a 1995 sprite alpine that i'd say was my favourite van with the best memories :) Still, sure you'll enjoy your new one, it's not what you've got it's what you make it

Compass Shadow 1988

Archived