Trio Sport Awning

mechs

Just wondered if any of you have used the above awning? I've got my current awning but got one of these nearly new at a bargain price so am keeping it as a spare.

Not had it up yet so not sure of the exact size as can't find it on the instructions. There are measurements on it but it's a kind of "one drawing for all" so the only other way I can try is when this one comes down is feed it through the awning rail or do the "ground to ground" measirement with a bit string and compare it to the unfolded awning.

My caravan's 15ft long and has a 15ft awning which fits fine although after the high winds needs a couple of slight repairs - if it's worth doing :wacko:

Any advice / experience you have of these is appreciated, :)

Compass Shadow 1988

Just wondered if any of you have used the above awning? I've got my current awning but got one of these nearly new at a bargain price so am keeping it as a spare.

Not had it up yet so not sure of the exact size as can't find it on the instructions. There are measurements on it but it's a kind of "one drawing for all" so the only other way I can try is when this one comes down is feed it through the awning rail or do the "ground to ground" measirement with a bit string and compare it to the unfolded awning.

My caravan's 15ft long and has a 15ft awning which fits fine although after the high winds needs a couple of slight repairs - if it's worth doing :wacko:

Any advice / experience you have of these is appreciated, :)

Let me assure you have one of the best /still one of the best 3/4 awnings around. Well made and an equal to the overpriced Isabella's. We have a Midi version and it is superb in every way and one of the very few awnings designed for winter touring which we love. The height is not so critical as the length as windows can be obscured etc.

Jt

Coachman Pastiche

Thanks, I thought it was too good a deal to miss out on. The only awnings i've had have usually been NR Awnings like the one I have now. Nothing wrong with them athough I have my awning up most of the year being on seasonal pitches and some just don't stand up to the Scottish weather! The NR one I have now is needing a few repairs done so will look for somewhere to do it (if it's worth it) and see if I can get another season out of it.

The site we're on is open 1st March - 31st Oct then they turn off EHU but there's MEANT to be a new toilet block going in that's heated so it will be an all year site but the owner had said on the quiet if we like we can use it over the winter if we like so this year will be a first winter camping!

Not going to put the Trio Sport awning up this year as i've had awnings damaged by the snow and since it's had such great reviews I don't want to risk ruining it with the snow! If my current one gets fixed i'll use that again for next year and keep the good one as a spare.

Also - found a tiny label after another search, it's a 825cm so I think it will be a nice fit for my 15ft caravan (never had an awning that's measured in CM'S although read about them plenty and how to measure but happy with it :)

Not THEE awning but this is identical to my new purchase http://www. ebay. co. uk/itm/TRIO-SPORT-AWNING-825-14-/280750170099?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item415e039ff3#ht_764wt_932

Compass Shadow 1988