Awning Size

Blackvynil

I think you could be OK with that size but to be sure why not go onto the Bradcot awning site go to the find my awning size put in your caravan details & see what it comes up with they stated a slightly bigger awning for my van than what my caravan handbook suggested I think it all depends on the manufacturer as well if you go on nrawnings. net you will probably get a different size quoted give a few of the sites a go then take an average

Hi as some of you have read I am afte an awning for my Bailey Senator Wyoming S6 as stated the awing size is 1088 so would an 1100 size awning be too big.

Thanks Mo

It woild be perfect, the next size down is 1075cm which would be too small

• 3 weeks later...

Hi as some of you have read I am afte an awning for my Bailey Senator Wyoming S6 as stated the awing size is 1088 so would an 1100 size awning be too big.

Thanks Mo

as has been said,some manufacturers size their awnings different. ........dorema 1075 would be a perfect fit (1075-1100cm) 1088cm fitting inbetween these figures,the 1100 size would be far to big (1100-1125cm)

bradcot size theirs in 15 cm increments,therefore their 1080 cm awning would be perfect.(1080 = 1065-1095)isabella again are different,their 1100 size would be perfect. ..1100=(1086-1110cm).just wish manufactures web sites as well as awning sales would state this on their websites,it would make life a lot simpler for people to purchase the correct awning.