Security Alarms

Hi, my van has a 1dm 2 fitted and the siren works and it various lights respond to touch, but cant seem to find the pir sensor also the personal code is lost, i have the leaflet for clearing the system back to manafacturers setting where i should hear 5 beeps, but i get 1 followed by 7 beeps, has anyone got this alarm in their van that could give me some advice thanks

Best suggestion I can make is, is there any contact details on your paper work if so get in touch with them via e-mail or phone I did this with the SAS alarm fitted to our Swift Charisma when we bought it 2 years ago the dealer said the alarm needed a new back up battery but once I contacted SAS they e-mailed me all the relevant instructions & I reset the alarm & all is working fine. Oh & it still has the same battery

Hi, my van has a 1dm 2 fitted and the siren works and it various lights respond to touch, but cant seem to find the pir sensor also the personal code is lost, i have the leaflet for clearing the system back to manafacturers setting where i should hear 5 beeps, but i get 1 followed by 7 beeps, has anyone got this alarm in their van that could give me some advice thanks

Default code is 1234.

You should have a led up for each function if available, or you can disable any function when arming.

I only changed from a IDM3 this year, but unfortunately i passed all my manuals on for the new owner.

One test i remember is F followed by key 4, this checks for the battery supply, you should have at least 5 bleeps.

Do a site or goggle search to get more information.

Edited by xtrailman