ChrisG46

We'll be towing off to Brum on Monday, to arrive at Kingsbury for an early start on Tuesday. I'll be filming around the show Tuesday to Friday inclusive, and would be delighted to have CT members responses on the show and exhibits for inclusion in the daily clips that I'll be putting online, here and elsewhere.

If you see Dot or I wandering about please do have a word. I'll be filming twice daily at the Expert Advice Centre in Hall 17, so you can catch me before or after these events, but not during, thank you!

See you there!

Yes we'll be there. Staying at Chapel Lane CC site so we'll keep an eye open for you.

We are there on Wednesday, will watch out for you. we are staying at the CC site at Bladon Chains, Woodstock, about an hour away.

not there till saturday work commitments,by then everyone will be fed up with the buying public and all the vans will have all there hinges hanging off :ph34r:

If you see Dot or I wandering about please do have a word.
Hoping to be there on the Wednesday myself, so I'll see if we can catch up with you Chris.

Gordon.

by then everyone will be fed up with the buying public and all the vans will have all there hinges hanging off :ph34r:
Ah! You've been before I see. .. :D

Whenever you go, enjoy the show, and I hope you get some bargains.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Hoping to be there on the Thursday myself, so I'll see if we can catch up with you Chris.

Gordon.

If you get time Gordon, I will be on either the Swift stand or our own stand (6-37) next to Swift, maybe we will finally get the chance to say hello face to face.

Regards,

Ian

If you get time Gordon, I will be on either the Swift stand or our own stand (6-37) next to Swift, maybe we will finally get the chance to say hello face to face.

Regards,

Ian

I'll do my best Ian.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Just curious. .. are you setting off from Giffnock? (or does your name mean something else)

:)

Giffnock, Glasgow, G46, is a long way from Felixstowe ;)

Going Thursday, not buying but having a good look around.

Chris&Frazer

We will be there on Saturday, first time we've been. Going in our new (to us) motorhome, then going to a CL for 2 nights near Shrewsbury before heading back 'oop north'. Any tips or information about the show gratefully received. Can we arrive late Friday night and park in the NEC car park overnight?

night and park in the NEC car park overnight?
As Chris says, you can only do this in the official temporary campsite run by the Caravan Club. This is run on a car park area, part of which is loose gravel and has a tendency to flood if there is heavy rain, the rest is on tarmac. There are loos, fresh water points, and some EHUs, but it is basic, and only intended for a short stopover. See here for details.

Gordon.

Thanks for the info. Think we'll just wild camp at a little site we know about 30 mins from NEC. Not sure what time we'll get away from home, or what time we'll be arriving, so need to be flexible - and I won't be paying £27. 50 for a basic amenities site!

Marydot

TFOG

(Tight-fisted old git!)

Thanks for the info. Think we'll just wild camp at a little site we know about 30 mins from NEC. Not sure what time we'll get away from home, or what time we'll be arriving, so need to be flexible - and I won't be paying £27. 50 for a basic amenities site!

Marydot

TFOG

(Tight-fisted old git!)

We tried to book a CL close by, about a week ago, but everyone was full, so we will drive down on the morning (Thursday), even Chapel Lane was full, so it may be really busy this year :wacko:

off thursday with free tickets we won online :)

Archived