Cassette Toilet Removal 2002 Landranger 550

knotwright

has anyone taken out a new type (swivel bowl ) cassette toilet,... because I dont see any obvious way to remove the one fitted to our Landranger, unfortunately I have a significant ingress of the wet stuff in that localised area,.... I have sikaflexed the offending waist rail joint so now no water is getting in (I hope) but I need to effect a more permanant fix from the inside,.... scarfe some new timber where the rot is bound to be etc, and epoxy resin the lot,..... then fit a new section of wallboard which is impossible to do with the toilet in place you'd agree,.... problem for me is how the blooming thing comes out,.... any help would be much appreciated

Nick

If your van has an external flush tank filling point above the cassette door, undo the 4 screws holding it in place.

In the cassette comartment, remove the casette and there are 4 screws in the base of the toilet, remove those then inside the van ease the toilet forward and lift.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Four star,

Forgive my ignorance but can you be a little more specific, where are the four screws actually located,and is there any need to remove the door trim etc,

much obliged (nick) knotwright