Nec Show Next Week

den123

if i go to the show next week to buy a isabella commadore how much cheaper are they would i save a lot thanks

Don't know what savings there will be on prices but look for Andy Dickinson on the Isabella stand.

Whenever we have bought an Isabella product he has always done us a good price.

Try contacting Lowdhams and ask what they will be selling for at the show - you may not need to go there, they'll take your order over the 'phone during show week. Won't be much discount though!

Try contacting Lowdhams and ask what they will be selling for at the show - you may not need to go there, they'll take your order over the 'phone during show week. Won't be much discount though!

This time last year we bought a Magnum from Lowdhams at their show price which was a discount of £50. Don't believe it was possible to get a better price and discussions on this forum backed that up. In the case of Isabella, discounts are very rare so be prepared!

Being new touring I have had to start from scratch and the information found around this site has been superb for a newbie like me. I used Lowdhams for my awning purchase. I bought a new, unused 2010 full size (989) Isabella Capri for less than the price of a current year Magnum. Their website shows some discounts on previous season's awnings but prices are now higher than I paid. I think the 2012 season kicked in on 1st October and the "last season" examples may be referring to 2011 stock. Nevertheless they provided very helpful advice over the phone as well as prompt and efficient delivery. Worth speaking to them over the phone to find out for yourself what they might have tucke away in a cupboard.