I'm Sure We All Can Do It, Like A Round Robin.

I live in Manchester, Eccles to be precise & in 2012 we will be having a 16 day holiday, we want to head south to Dorset & take in a break for 2/3 days about 1/2 way then carry on to a site in Dorset for around a week after that we want to start heading home but taking in sites as we head home we have around 6 days to split on good sites we are not looking for Haven type sites Cl's will be fine incl pubs with hook up pitches would be better (for me LoL) so how about recommending a site so we can do a round trip websites or contact details will be needed so over to you & lets see what we can come up with.

I would recommend Bo Peep Farm near Banbury for a couple of nights. The site is well maintained, the staff/owners are very accommodating, and there are some lovely walks direct from the site. The site is probably best suited to adults and older children, as there is no play area for the younger ones.

It's about half a mile from the farm entrance (there is a footpath all the way) to the nearby village of Adderbury, where I am sure you will find a place to eat, but beware that he farm driveway is also about half a mile long, so allow time if you are walking.

Gordon

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Thanks for the site Gordon that will be my 1st stop off site for 2 days. Good website an all shame they don't have the price on the site all ways wary of them sites. Right where to next?

Thanks for the site Gordon that will be my 1st stop off site for 2 days. Good website an all shame they don't have the price on the site all ways wary of them sites. Right where to next?

If you care to look at the Contact us page you will find that the current season's prices are displayed.

I was there a few weeks ago, and if I recall it was about £15 a night for the motorhome with EHU.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

I was there a few weeks ago, and if I recall it was about £15 a night for the motorhome with EHU.

Gordon.

Thanks & a good price also.

And the next stop would be??.