New Video Diary - Gobur Caravans Open Day . .

ChrisG46

At the end of our owners club rally in the beautiful weather last week, join me for a look at one of the UK's smallest caravan makers, who've built their folding caravans for around 40 years!

http://www. caravandiary. co. uk/?p=189

And don't forget we'll be filming at the NEC all of next week, and plan to have a new video online here every day . .!

Good to watch Chris - thanks.

I've never owned a Gobur but my son, a few years ago, bought a secondhand trailer tent from them that they had taken in part exchange and I must say the hand over and customer service were absolutely first class and would put most dealers to shame.

Bill

I loved watching your video chris and I thought the gobur vans looked realy nice,and it looked like everyone was having a nice time, but I had to look twice when I saw the price :o .

I realy liked the old one with the sides that come out :D

Brings back fond memories of our Gobur brought from Richard in the 1980s. Excellent product from without any doubt a second to none maker dealer.

Lost count of the number of times we were asked in those earlier days "just do that fold or unfold again I blinked and missed it all".

Changing circumstances lead to a fixed van but our Gobur stayed in the family till the mid 2000s giving good service before being eagerly purchased by another couple.

Main drawback was the wife could not get that particular "top" that was "essential" for an outing without me having to get the van out of the garage, unfold it to access the wardrobe then redo everything. :wub:

Sorry Richard but that's something you and your ever helpful willing team could never hope to sort out.

I like the customer service ethos which is so important.

We loved our first little Gobur, back from '03 to '05, so couldn't resist when the opportunity came up again to buy a bigger version last autumn!

And yes, the service is as good as ever - I broke part of the plastic gas locker catch while at Theobalds Park (London) and called Andrew on Friday, and on Monday Sue Wooley, the holiday site manager at Cardigan Bay, strolled over with the part . . you can't beat it!

Archived