Bolon Groundsheet

Yes

Be aware that because it breathes it also lets moisture through, if you kneel on it you will end up with wet knees.

Very tough and can be power washed, some others start to disintegrate if you power wash them.

Ian

2018 Range Rover Sport AB,  2015 Buccaneer Cruiser.

Yes

Be aware that because it breathes it also lets moisture through, if you kneel on it you will end up with wet knees.

Very tough and can be power washed, some others start to disintegrate if you power wash them.

Ian

We've been using a sheet of Bolon for many years and it is very hardwearing, just as described above.

John.

Yes, I have used it in the past and agree with previous.

But, I also have what I can only call the woven type which you buy in set lenghts mine being made by KAMPA but is sold under several

names. We find it comfortable under foot on hard standings and were suprised that even though it appears to be a closer weave its

the best we have had for grass pitches.

Regards

Yes.

Its very hard wearing and cleans with a hose.( They also supply a thin type which is for Tents this is not the one I mean).

My one came in a reuseable bag but, they come under different brand names. I assume they come in fixed lenghts because they are difficult to shorten(I am about to try) so ensure you measure before you buy.

Regards