Help, What Car?

Clairestelon

I think you're in 4x4 territory just for the weight. Rather than RR what about a Q7 or Cayenne now they make a diesel or the ML Merc? You could always go for a Bentley now that could be classed as luxury!!

Brian

as has been said the chrysler 300c crd tourer sounds like it would fit the bill and not break the bank with buying or running costs etc . had one as a courtesy car while my jeep was being serviced =very nice would consider but we rally a lot and realy need the 4x4 bit, jim

As good as the Chrysler pobably is I don't reckon in its the Category the OP is looking at or indeed has already.

If it does fit the bill then at less than half the price of the Merc it would be a great saving.

I haven't been in or driven a Chrysler but I have driven an S Class and they are rather special to say the least.

as has been said the chrysler 300c crd tourer sounds like it would fit the bill and not break the bank with buying or running costs etc . had one as a courtesy car while my jeep was being serviced =very nice would consider but we rally a lot and realy need the 4x4 bit, jim

I like the look and looked at buying the OH a new 300c Tourer but the roof line is so low it was not practical and no 4X4 . But they have the Merc 3. 0 lt CRD V6 engine (same as my Jeep)which is well tested for many years now by Merc Others to consider are the Disco 4 and RR or the Mercedes ML series or the G wagon, new Jeep Grand Cherokee .

Dave

I was thinking along the lines of the RR, merc ml, cayenne and Q7 but i not a fan of 4X4's are there any estates or saloons that you would reccomend.

The big estates are the 5 series and e class but I don't think they are heavy enough to cope with 2000 kg as quoted kebweights are less than this

Our 530 is effortless with 1500kg on the back but it would notice an extra 500 kg. great fun to drive solo though.

Brian