Tow Bar Fitters

amyandrob

Hi all, Can anyone tell me of a good tow bar fitter in the manchester area. A friend of mine is about to buy his first caravan so needs to equip car. He lives near the airport.

Many thanks

Rob

http://www. towbarstockport. co. uk/ . .. My friends used this company to fit their removable towbar and better still they are mobile so come to you ( not association to this company, just good service to our friends )

PAUL, 2005 Mitsubishi Shogun Warrior 2. 5TD, Towing A 2005 Bailey Pageant Provence .

I used these people and found them to be excellent near where I live.

INDESPENSION MANCHESTER 31.jpgAddress 197-201 CROSS STREET SALE MANCHESTER

Just a thought, towbars are reasonable simple to fit, if you are a bt mechanically minded you should be ok.

Though remember it isnt worth taking risks with your life.

I have fitted quite a few in my 32 years driving but not sure how I would get on with a modern car.

In some ways they are easier now as the holes are all there ready for the bolts to fit to (no drilling holes in the car now! but they are much more tricky to get to where you want as they are now so crammed in tight - then the electrics . ...

I used to do lots more on cars, taking out gearboxes etc but now I would not attempt many jobs I used to do as it is much more tricky

Archived