Stinger 310C Alarm System

OK, So it's a briiliant alarm, so why does it make the birdy noises when it hasn't been set? Why does it go off in the dead of night again when it hasn't been armed?

Has any body else experienced this problem, well I know they have as I have met other caravaners who have enjoyed the experience also.

What is SARGENT LTD doing about this problem?

Help and advice please!

welcome to the forum Moonspinner I don't have an alarm on my van, I'm kind of hoping someone takes it,lol,But I think you might be better to post your enquiery in another section of the forum where you will probably get a better response . .try in the caravan chat section or the caravan equipment, this area is just for new members to introduce themselves so any enquieries might look like they are being ignored, it's not delibrate it's just not everyone visits the introduction area on a daily basis.

Hope you get the problem sorted out if not please tell me where your going to be pitched so I go to another site lol

Do as Daisy suggests and post in the appropriate forum.

Maybe SARGENT LTD don't know you have a problem.

Maybe you need to read the manual and charge the battery?

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.