Sterling Caravan Owners Club

simonboyd481

I thought that all the Swift brands had now been merged into the Swift Owners Club which used to be a first class organisation running about 100 rallies a year including continental ones.

Bill

If I am right, the Sterling owners used to be the Sprite owners, many years ago. The Sprite name then went and the group was renamed the Sterling owners. That's why I am joining the group, it is for Sterling owners and Sprite owners. Correct me someone if I am wrong.

Like the video.

I thought that all the Swift brands had now been merged into the Swift Owners Club which used to be a first class organisation running about 100 rallies a year including continental ones.

Bill

Hi Bill, there was a suggestion a few years ago to merge all the Swift brands into one club, but the Sterling Owners Club has remained seperate. As a nationwide club, we do run around 100 rallies per year. Personally, i am secretary of the North West Area, and we have 24 rallies throughout 2011.

I would like to think we are also a first class organisation :) We rally all year round, using our marquees in Spring and Summer, and village halls in Autumn and Winter

Simon

If I am right, the Sterling owners used to be the Sprite owners, many years ago. The Sprite name then went and the group was renamed the Sterling owners. That's why I am joining the group, it is for Sterling owners and Sprite owners. Correct me someone if I am wrong.

Like the video.

Hi One Star, thanks for the comment on the video :)

You are correct, the Sterling Club used to be the Sprite Club, but when Sprite manufacture was halted, we changed our name to Sterling. Now that Sprites have re-emerged from the Swift Group, our Club is open to both Sprite and Sterling owners. We are seeing an increasing number of Sprites join the Club now, which is great - and its good news that we'll soon have another Sprite member when you rally with the North East this weekend. They're a great bunch of people in the NE, so say hi to them from me when you meet up with them :)