Sign in to follow this  
Ern

Fitted Sheets

Rob, I take your point about a company only being as good as the service you get when things go wrong. Fortunately, we didn't have that problem. Hope you get what you want for your Elddis.

Glen.

Jonic Ltd

Hi all,

Thank you all for your kind words. Here at Jonic we work hard to provide the very best quaility products alongside the best customer service. We are a small dedicated team who all work extremely hard to ensure that all customers are very satisfied. We do however sometimes fail in our quest for perfection.

Anyone placing an order with Jonic, can rest assured that customers are of paramount importance.

Mr Owen, I am sorry that you are still not happy and read with sadness your comments above.

May we all at Jonic wish you all 'A Very Happy New Year' and look forward to being of service to you thoughout the year!

I accept that occasionally an eror occurs, . .. I returned the fitted sheet element of the package to receive a refund on that portion of the purchase. ..That was an acceptable compromise for my perspective . ..

. ..They haven't acted on assurances and I consider it unacceptbale to repeatedly have to chase them up.

. .. My experience has been unsatisfactory due to failures by more than one member of staff to carry out promised actions.

Jonic Ltd

Mr Owen, I am sorry that you are still not happy and read with sadness your comments above.

I hope I have come across as factual in my description of my dissatisfaction. As included in an earlier post, the partial refund was an acceptable compromise and, in itself, would not have prompted me to relate my experience publicly. My frustration stems from the number of "chase-up" emails and phone calls that were necessary from inital order all the way through to final refund over a period of around three months and prompted my posts here.

Satisfied customers have also commented on their experience to balance the thread and I, for one, think your measured response is appropriate. My dissatisfaction is now resolved, but nevertheless it was a less than desireable experience to achieve the final outcome.

Edited by RobOwen

We use an ordinary filled sheet for a standard double, but always buy the sort with the elastic all the way around at the bit that tucks under - we got ours from TKMaxx. The sort with the elastic just at the corners are not as good, do not hold their shape and even sometimes come off. If the elastic goes all the way around then it is a good substitute for a fitted/cut off sheet. The elastic helps to pull the sheet into place in spite of the cut-off. It's not absolutely perfect, but it's not bad, IMHO.

The other thing is, if you use an elasticated fitted sheet, we find it better to use a different sort of fitting for a protector/topper. We use a quilted protector/topper that lies on top of the mattress and has electric hoops at each corner. My wife has actually altered the protector to fit the shape of the mattress - not absolutely straightforward, but it all works well now. Much easier to make up the bed too.

Hope this helps,

David

Edited by DSB

We use an ordinary filled sheet for a standard double, but always buy the sort with the elastic all the way around at the bit that tucks under

That was our solution too.

Unfortunately, my own experience of Jonic has not been at all good. I'm still waiting for an order I placed 6 weeks ago, and despite several emails not answered and many phone calls and promises items would reach me at the end of last week, I am still waiting. I rang on Friday hoping to hear the items had been despatched, only to hear apologies. I have one item delivered so far, a fitted sheet, which took 3 weeks to arrive and only then becauses we rang them. I was promised delivery of duvet 2 weeks ago, never happened. What can I say, very poor experience and I'm not likely to use this company again. They make promises and don't deliver.

Unfortunately, my own experience of Jonic has not been at all good. I'm still waiting for an order I placed 6 weeks ago, and despite several emails not answered and many phone calls and promises items would reach me at the end of last week, I am still waiting. I rang on Friday hoping to hear the items had been despatched, only to hear apologies. I have one item delivered so far, a fitted sheet, which took 3 weeks to arrive and only then becauses we rang them. I was promised delivery of duvet 2 weeks ago, never happened. What can I say, very poor experience and I'm not likely to use this company again. They make promises and don't deliver.

At least you know next time to vote with your feet, this sort of service is inexcusable. Glad I got our standard double fitted sheets from Asda, admittedly they have a bit that needs tucking under, but I can live with that.

We offer a made to measure service on our bedding and with over 15yrs in the soft furnishing industry we also offer advice on most topics, as well as being active caravaners ourselves (never impressed at the muddy rally field though).

Visit our website or become our FB friend to be kept upto date on the latest offers and trends!

www. cosycaravan. co. uk www. facebook. com/cosycaravan

Edited by Cosy caravan